Re: gfortran for M1?

petr.2006 at centrum.cz petr.2006 at centrum.cz
Sat Mar 20 13:59:49 UTC 2021

Thank you Chris,

I found gfortran-mp-devel in /opt/local/bin.

However trying to compile my source a got linker error:
ld: library not found for -lm

And I am lost again. I did not specified any linker options,
just compiler options:
-g -fbounds-check -ffpe-trap=invalid,zero,overflow -ffpe-summary=invalid,zero,overflow -fno-sign-zero -fno-automatic -Wuninitialized

(Sorry for beginner question. Google did not help.)

Petr