Re: gfortran for M1?

petr.2006 at centrum.cz petr.2006 at centrum.cz
Sat Mar 20 14:59:03 UTC 2021

Thank you Marius,

it did not help. I also reboot the machine.
Now I am getting:

ld: library not found for -lm

I am not sure whether the message from collect2 was there before running
sudo port select gcc mp-gcc-devel.

I am using bash, but in default zsh it behaves the same.

pmm:work pet$ env
SHELL=/bin/zsh
XPC_FLAGS=0x0
TERM_PROGRAM_VERSION=440
__CFBundleIdentifier=com.apple.Terminal
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/private/tmp/com.apple.launchd.SMYfudJeEJ/Listeners
TERM_SESSION_ID=1AAB1E17-A7F0-4363-9F82-6F387012CAC1
PWD=/Users/pet/work
LOGNAME=pet
HOME=/Users/pet
TMPDIR=/var/folders/tk/dp822xl925n937bzfkc1t6v00000gn/T/
TERM=xterm-256color
USER=pet
DISPLAY=/private/tmp/com.apple.launchd.EJPRpCSOgP/org.macports:0
SHLVL=1
XPC_SERVICE_NAME=0
LC_CTYPE=UTF-8
LC_COLLATE=C
PATH=/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Library/Apple/usr/bin
OLDPWD=/Users/pet
TERM_PROGRAM=Apple_Terminal
_=/usr/bin/env

Petr