Class wxDisclosureNSButton is implemented in both … One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Jose Hales-Garcia jolohaga at me.com
Fri Mar 26 18:56:37 UTC 2021

Hi,

I’m getting messages like the one below when running gnuplot.  I’ve read, when building gnuplot from source, that the file libwx_osx_cocoau_core-3.0.dylib is symlinked to libwx_osx_cocoau_core-3.0.0.4.0.dylib.  That’s not the case with the Macports installation.

Is the gnuplot port broken?  Or, might I have conflicting packages?

> objc[91670]: Class wxDisclosureNSButton is implemented in both /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/wxWidgets.framework/Versions/wxWidgets/3.0/lib/libwx_osx_cocoau_core-3.0.0.4.0.dylib (0x108c5ddf8) and /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/wxWidgets.framework/Versions/wxWidgets/3.0/lib/libwx_osx_cocoau_core-3.0.dylib (0x106903df8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

I was going to uninstall macports and start from scratch, but thought I ask for advice first.

Thank you in advance,
Jose