Kshisen, Big Sur

Stanton Sanderson stansand at gmail.com
Mon May 3 01:50:01 UTC 2021

I migrated from OS 10.14 to OS 11.3 without difficulty (thanks for the clear instructions!).
However, while kshisen.app is in the KDE4 folder of MacPorts, it does not open.

Clicking on the app directly used to produce a blinking board of tiles, but now only results
In the usual app opening activity but no window appears. Previously I had opened it using
 the bash script from the MacPorts ode page.

I also had Palapeli.app (the jigsaw game) and another soduko ode game, but they were
 not migrated to the Big Sur version of MacPorts.

Thanks,

Stan