MacPorts 2.7.0 has been released

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Wed May 19 16:58:34 UTC 2021

Ken Cunningham wrote:
> I seem to remember something about a bunch of symlinks you made from cctools things into macports cctools in the past (perhaps I recall wrong).

You were recalling partially correctly : I didn't symlink cctools into
/usr/bin - I pushed the Apple stuff common with cctools aside in order
to be able to compile mysql57 :

* https://trac.macports.org/ticket/59072#comment:1
* '[workaround] 10.6.8 & mysql57'

The promised forwardported fix from mysql56 -> mysql57 never seemed to
materialise itself [thinking]

But I think I'll (also) keep my :
/usr/bin/cc.apple -> ../llvm-gcc-4.2/bin/llvm-gcc-4.2
/usr/bin/cc -> /opt/local/bin/clang
fix

--
Bjarne D Mathiesen