Telnet not in netutils

Christoph Kukulies kuku at kukulies.org
Sun May 30 15:09:35 UTC 2021

No, of course I didn’t read the port notes since I don’t know where one can find them after having done a
port install.
Why did they do that (prefixing the utils with a „g“). Is it now a GNU thing?

Yes, I know that it is insecure and what not, but for local connections like talking to a port of a local process it’s just fine :)

And I also recalled how to quit the telnet session (on the Mac keyboard): CTRL-ALT-]
(^]) :)