do I have to reinstall my ports after upgrading to Monterey?

Christopher Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 2 18:55:53 UTC 2021

Hi,

You are mixing up a number of different issues with different ports below. Your first port (all puns intended) of call should be

https://ports.macports.org <https://ports.macports.org/>

look up the port in question, and then see if any of the active ports match what you see. If not, think about submitting  ticket as these are the best way to track issues.

e.g. For {lib}gcc11, it is known about

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/63677 <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/63677>

No resolution as of yet I am afraid.

cheers Chris