audacity build problem

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Nov 5 15:54:04 UTC 2021

> On Nov 5, 2021, at 10:14, rmgls wrote:
>
> at launching audacity  crashes.
> if  attached files does not match, please tell me exactly what you expect.

The crash log would be most helpful. It should be located in /Users/<your username>/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/ - find the most recent one with "audacity" in the name.

> apart of this, the  pacports log is completely empty.
> no main.log for anything.

MacPorts deletes the main.log file after a successful install unless you tell it not to. Since the build was successful, I'm not sure the main.log would be helpful anyway.