provide latest OS root certificates via port?

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Sat Nov 6 01:11:25 UTC 2021

mpstats uses (by default the OS version of) libcurl (which you don't want to replace like that!) and not the executable, which is why what you tried didn't work (didn't work for me either when I'd tried earlier).

As things stand, one would have to get the MacPorts source (not a port!) and build it with an option to use its own version of curl / libcurl. Or so someone explained in response to a comment I'd made on a ticket about mpstats.

eMail:				mailto:rlhamil at smart.net