Does MacPorts depend on Spotlight?

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Wed Nov 17 02:02:28 UTC 2021

Good, thanks. Perhaps I wouldn't exclude the whole /opt/local (or whatever install prefix) unless performance is a major issue, but /opt/local/var/macports, which is less likely to be interesting in terms of commands or configuration files or documentation, and both large (mine is 24GiB when the entire /opt/local is only 35GiB - and I frequently remove most inactive ports and run a port clean installed) and active in terms of changes.

eMail:				mailto:rlhamil at smart.net