Notes & warning after update.

Greg Bell gregjbell at msn.com
Mon Oct 11 17:53:54 UTC 2021

Hello folks.

I have just ran this…
sudo port selfupdate && sudo port upgrade youtube-dl

upon completion I have three notes and I'm not sure how to address them (what to do)?

 ffmpeg has the following notes:
    This build of ffmpeg includes GPLed code and is therefore licensed under GPL
    v2 or later.
    The following modules are GPLed:
      postproc
      libx264
      libx265
      libxvid
    To include all nonfree, GPLed and LGPL code use variant +nonfree.
    To remove nonfree and GPLed code leaving only LGPL code remove the +gpl2
    variant.

 python27 has the following notes:
    To make this the default Python or Python 2 (i.e., the version run by the
    'python' or 'python2' commands), run one or both of:

        sudo port select --set python python27
        sudo port select --set python2 python27

python39 has the following notes:
    To make this the default Python or Python 3 (i.e., the version run by the
    'python' or 'python3' commands), run one or both of:

        sudo port select --set python python39
        sudo port select --set python3 python39

Also after running…
sudo port upgrade outdated

I received a Warning. Is this something to be concerned about?

Warning: Configuration logfiles contain indications of -Wimplicit-function-declaration; check that features were not accidentally disabled:
  memmem: found in links-2.24/config.log
  memrchr: found in links-2.24/config.log
  strnlen: found in links-2.24/config.log