how to add a python package to python39

VACCARI FRANCO vaccari at units.it
Thu Oct 14 12:58:41 UTC 2021

Ok, thanks anyway for the not-so-good news… ;-)

But out of curiosity, from my experiments I learned that simply adding 39 to

/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs/ports/python/py-matplotlib-basemap/Portfile

does not automagically allow to try

sudo port install py39-matplotlib-basemap (Error: Port py39-matplotlib-basemap not found)

What else should I do to finally be able to see the build fail?

Franco