wavpack update needed

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Oct 27 04:15:00 UTC 2021

On Oct 16, 2021, at 07:02, rmgls wrote:

> wavpack  installed  in macports need to be updated to the  last
> available version.
> wavpack emits a warning when used with tag3 for instance.
>
> i downloaded the latest version from the web site
> it builds fine, and seems to work fine with sox.
> perhaps,   it would be  updated in the port tree?

As far as I can tell, our wavpack port is at version 5.4.0 which is the latest one available on their web site. If you do not see this version of wavpack in your MacPorts install, run "sudo port selfupdate". If you think a newer version than that is available, file an update ticket in the issue tracker or submit it as a pull request.