What version of Xcode for High Sierra?

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sat Sep 25 03:34:00 UTC 2021

On Sat, 25 Sep 2021, Dave Horsfall wrote:

> MacBook Pro, 13", mid-2010, 8GB memory (self-supplied, as the default
> 4GB is simply not enough), firmware 7,1.

Thanks all for the many answers; now to digest them...

> Relevance to MacPorts: it needs Xcode...

And that's my only use of Xcode; being a command line person for decades
I've never really related to GUIs (heck, even my Mac is full of Terminals
on the screen), although Perk/Tk sort of tickles my fancy (at least it
uses tools that I understand).

-- Dave