qt4-mac on M1

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Tue Apr 12 15:43:18 UTC 2022

I tried the latest build again. Although there are some things that it baulks at, it seems to be doing the main things that I require – essentially, keeping track of crypto purchases.

I’ll hope for the best and press on.

Thanks.

—
Peter West
pbw at ehealth.id.au
…the whole multitude of his disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen, saying, “Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!”