list of packages that are always compiled

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Sun Dec 25 05:49:45 UTC 2022

Folks,

is there an option to `port` that shows me the names of all packages
that must be built from source, and which are not available
pre-compiled from 'packages.macports.org'?  Or maybe this list is
somewhere else, ideally also giving a reason?  [My use-case is
'ghostscript', for which I can't see why it is not provided
pre-compiled.]

Right now, I check 'packages.macports.org' directly whether there is a
directory, but this is inefficient IMHO – and it doesn't give the
reason :-)

    Werner