Failed to build graphviz

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Sun Feb 13 08:59:51 UTC 2022

Hello Greg,

On 10/02/2022 13.12, Greg Bell wrote:
> I'm trying to update yt-dlp (a youtube-dl fork with additional features and fixes)
>
> and incurred this…
> Error: Failed to build graphviz: command execution failed
>
> I'm unsure how to interpret the log.
> Log output attached in zipped folder.

The most relevant error message from the log is this one:

:info:build
/opt/local/libexec/llvm-11/bin/../include/c++/v1/__bit_reference:172:38:
error: no member named 'min' in namespace 'std::__1'

There is already a ticket which describes the same problem for graphviz:
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/60962

> Running OS X 10.6.8 (my maximum OS for 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo)

That is a very old system... I honestly do not know the state of
libstdc++ vs. libc++ these days on legacy systems, but could it be some
mismatch between the two C++ runtime libraries?

Rainer