scons linkage

Bill Deegan bill+macports at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Feb 22 01:16:10 UTC 2022

Raoul,

If you want to run modern scons with python3 (and you're using macports for
newer python installs), probably easiest way to do so is to use a
virtualenv.

https://scons-cookbook.readthedocs.io/en/latest/#setting-up-a-python-virtualenv-for-scons

-Bill
SCons Project Co-Manager
(my main machine is a mac..with macports.. ;)