gettext-tools-libs on macOS Sierra

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Jan 21 10:14:41 UTC 2022

On Jan 20, 2022, at 17:05, Greg Earle wrote:

> Is anyone still using/building on Sierra?

Sure. We still produce binaries for Mac OS X 10.6 and later.

> it tries to build gettext-tools-libs @0.21_0+universal and croaks.

I saw a build failure of one of the gettext subports, might've been gettext-tools-libs, with the universal variant, on the buildbot, but the log had already expired so I couldn't see what was wrong.

> Not sure if this is something to file a bug report on in Trac or if it's operator error on my part?

We would need to see the contents of the main.log file to determine what's going on. The best way to provide such a log is by filing a ticket and attaching it there.