Understaning rleaves, rdepof

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Sat Jan 29 15:52:08 UTC 2022

Thank you. That solves a lot of the mystery. I did encounter a small mystery:

gerben at hermione ~ % port installed rdepof:dovecot
  autoconf @2.71_1 (active)
  automake @1.16.5_0 (active)
  bison @3.8.2_2 (active)
  bison-runtime @3.8.2_0 (active)
  bzip2 @1.0.8_0 (active)
  flex @2.6.4_0 (active)
  gettext @0.21_0 (active)
  gettext-runtime @0.21_0 (active)
  gettext-tools-libs @0.21_0 (active)
  libiconv @1.16_1 (active)
  libtextstyle @0.21_0 (active)
  libtool @2.4.6_13 (active)
  lz4 @1.9.3_1 (active)
  m4 @1.4.19_1 (active)
  ncurses @6.3_0 (active)
  openssl @3_2 (active)
  openssl3 @3.0.1_0+legacy (active)
  pkgconfig @0.29.2_0 (active)
  xz @5.2.5_0 (active)
  zlib @1.2.11_0 (active)
gerben at hermione ~ % port installed rdependentof:apache-solr8
  dovecot @2.3.17_0+apns+solr (active)

Or, it seems port knows apache-solr8 is requested by dovecot but not the other way around.

Gerben Wierda (LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerbenwierda>)
R&A IT Strategy <https://ea.rna.nl/> (main site)
Book: Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book/>
Book: Mastering ArchiMate <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book-edition-iii/>