MacPorts XCode Installation

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Mar 7 14:10:23 UTC 2022

On Mar 7, 2022, at 08:06, Michele Venturi wrote:

> There is no binary of MPV for OSX 10.13.6? It's too old?

I see a binary of mpv for macOS 10.13:

http://packages.macports.org/mpv/

We produce binaries for Mac OS X 10.6 and later.

Only binaries of default variants are produced. If you are changing the variant selection, then you will have to build from source.

There are other reasons why you might not be able to use our binaries. For example, if you have built MacPorts base from source in a prefix other than /opt/local then you cannot use our binaries.