Hybrid CDs on Big Sur

Sriranga Veeraraghavan sriranga at berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 8 23:49:50 UTC 2022

Hi,

I have some older CDs that appear to be master with a Mac (HFS/HFS+) partition and a Windows (FAT32?) partition.

Under BigSur (on M1), Finder and DiskUtility only seem to want to mount the Mac partition on these CDs and don’t seem to provide a way to access the Windows partition.

I’ve been able to access the Windows partition by running on Linux running under an emulator, but this is somewhat clunky.

Does anyone know of a way (perhaps through a port in macports) to mount the Windows partition on a hybrid CD?

TIA,

-ranga