port diagnose and xcode

James Secan james.secan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 00:11:07 UTC 2022

I truly appreciate everyone who maintains things for MP - couldn’t live without this stuff.  My initial query was just trying to understand whether ‘port diagnose’ was telling me something I should be concerned about.  I think the answer was ‘no’.

Jim
3222 NE 89th St
Seattle, WA 98115
(206) 430-0109