Remove "Phantom" Ports

Sriranga Veeraraghavan sriranga at berkeley.edu
Sun Mar 13 04:35:24 UTC 2022

Thank you - I did not know about the port-* manages.

I see from port-reclaim(1) that there are man pages for several other port commands, but I didn’t see a reference to these other man pages in the port(1) man page.  For user convenience, perhaps these could be added to the SEE ALSO section?  I would be happy to submit a pull request for this, if it would help.

Best,

-ranga