Announcement: macports.el, an Emacs porcelain for MacPorts

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Tue May 3 02:58:41 UTC 2022

Ah, a trivia magnet.

Fun fact: emacs, of that which was to become emacs, was originally written in TECO, an editor, and obviously a very powerful one.

TECO attracted its own expansions. My favourite – Text Eraser and COrrupter.

—
Peter West
pbw at ehealth.id.au
Then one of them, named Cleopas, answered him, “Are you the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?”