IRC channel

g5pw g5pw at macports.org
Sat May 7 16:05:57 UTC 2022

Ciao Michele,
It’s not about caring, the rocket chat instance behind chat.macports.org <http://chat.macports.org/> is run by volunteers from the Mittelab hackerspace (i.e. me and another guy) and has been offered to the community for free. Unfortunately, it seems that during the upgrade to 4.4.5 the oauth module broke and it is still broken with every update. The only option would be deleting the instance and recreating it from scratch, which will be done as soon as I have some spare time.

Cheers,
g5pw