wgrib2 installation error

Tao Zhang tao.zhang at colorado.edu
Wed May 18 15:42:14 UTC 2022

Franco,

   Thanks for your quick response. It seems that it is a common issue. I
have used the following command
  to deactivate  libunwind-headers. "gcc10" is building now.

   My question is how to reactivate libunwind-headers?

   Thanks
   Tao

/Users/tzhang> sudo port -f deactivate libunwind-headers
Password:
Warning: port definitions are more than two weeks old, consider updating
them by running 'port selfupdate'.
--->  Deactivating libunwind-headers @5.0.1_0
--->  Cleaning libunwind-headers