Aubio fails to install as a prerequisite for Denemo

Kenneth Wolcott kennethwolcott at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:01:22 UTC 2022

Hi Ryan;

  I haven't filed a bug report yet because I decided to update to
MacOS Ventura and then re-installed MacPorts.

  Meanwhile:

I added a symlink:

sudo ln -s /opt/local/bin/python3.10 /opt/local/bin/python

  The aubio app now installs successfully.

  This was after updating MacOS to Ventura and a complete reinstall of
MacPorts (actually several times :-) )

  But the install of denemo fails on a different prerequisite (some qt
thing, don't remember right now, some problem with the SDK in
xtools?).

  So I will punt for now with regards to denemo.

  I don't think I want to file the bug report just yet because the
situation has changed and I don't have the time to reproduce this
carefully/properly.

  Perhaps I will have time to do that in the near future.

Thanks,
Ken