argp.h

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Apr 7 10:18:49 UTC 2023

On Apr 7, 2023, at 04:23, Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> Am 07.04.2023 um 11:02 schrieb Christoph Kukulies:
>
>> Anyone having an idea where the <argp.h> is buried?
>
> OK, I found in the macOS prerequisite list for macOS that the brew package „argp_standalone“ is required.
> I hate mixing brew and macports.

Right, please don't; it will cause problems.

You can use the search function on the ports web site to discover if we have a port that provides a particular file, for example:

https://ports.macports.org/search/?installed_file=/argp.h

This shows that we do have such a port and it is called argp-standalone.