chez-scheme compilation issue

ppadilcdx at gmail.com ppadilcdx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 00:43:38 UTC 2023

I get an error when compiling chez-scheme (see below) should I submit a
ticket?

---

/usr/bin/clang -I/opt/local/include
-isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk -m64
-Wpointer-arith -Wall -Wextra -Wno-implicit-fallthrough -Werror -O2
-I/opt/X11/include/ -pipe -Os
-isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk -arch
x86_64 -c -DX86_64 -I../boot/ta6osx   stats.c
segment.c:328:17: error: a function declaration without a prototype is
deprecated in all versions of C and is not supported in C2x
[-Werror,-Wdeprecated-non-prototype]
static seginfo *allocate_segments(nreq) uptr nreq; {
                 ^
segment.c:328:17: error: a function declaration without a prototype is
deprecated in all versions of C and is not supported in C2x
[-Werror,-Wdeprecated-non-prototype]
2 errors generated.
number.c:781:13: error: a function declaration without a prototype is
deprecated in all versions of C and is not supported in C2x
[-Werror,-Wdeprecated-non-prototype]
static void big_trunc(tc, x, y, xl, yl, qs, rs, q, r)
             ^
number.c:781:13: error: a function declaration without a prototype is
deprecated in all versions of C and is not supported in C2x
[-Werror,-Wdeprecated-non-prototype]
make[2]: *** [segment.o] Error 1
---

Regards