Cannot build glib2

Eldrid Rensburg eldrid.rensburg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 18:17:23 UTC 2023

Some "modern" builds can't build on older MBP arch. I have a similar MBP
with HS - where e.g. homebrew requires a newer XCode that in turn requires
a newer macOS (with newer hardware - Apple's money-making tactics will
continue with the newer MBPs). My work client projects required a newer
setup - but I still keep the old MBP HS as a workhorse for other stuff.