tree-sitter-cli port error

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 26 03:01:44 UTC 2023

Stealth update.  Read about that in the Macports FAQ.  Please file a trac
ticket on this port.

This one looks legitimate.  Looking around their github site, they were
working on their automated release system.  It spat out two releases with
the same dist file name, several weeks apart.

If you don't want to wait, you can download the original distfile from a
macports mirror such as
https://distfiles.macports.org/tree-sitter/tree-sitter-0.20.8.tar.gz.
Currently the size and sha256 match the current portfile, but please check
it yourself.  Copy into your macports distfile directory, then try port
install again.