Requesting new ports: Rosegarden and Solfege

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Mon Feb 13 22:18:21 UTC 2023

I took a look at porting rosegarden once, but it requires some
dependencies that aren't in MacPorts yet... one of them, ladspa, I
created a Portfile for that currently lives in my local Portfile repo:
https://github.com/cooljeanius/LocalPorts/blob/master/audio/ladspa/Portfile
I haven't gotten around to submitting it back upstream yet, but if
someone else wants to beat me to it, feel free... the next dependency
after ladspa apparently is DSSI, judging by my commit message here:
https://github.com/cooljeanius/LocalPorts/commit/634f14740078b3ae256ff0874d54153816e56f15