python error after wget install

supervisitor m4cports.org at reg.mailr.eu
Sun Jan 8 15:49:22 UTC 2023

Hi all.

I don't remember where, but I know I configure this machine to ignore precompiled and do compile all on local machine... this as precondition. 😇

After "selfupdate" I install first and only "wget"... which include a python version (Python 3.10.8). It needs a long time... but the script has to compile all parts on local machine... 😎 This python is by configuration of my path behind the python (/usr/bin/python = Python 2.7.16) which is included to my MacOS (10.13.6) with developer tolls.

Now, when I want to use "xattr", I get the following error message:

	Traceback (most recent call last):
	  File "/usr/bin/xattr-2.7", line 7, in <module>
	    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
	ImportError: No module named pkg_resources

Do someone know how to fix this?

Thanks for support...