ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed. Error: Failed to build gegl: command execution failed

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Jan 14 06:15:17 UTC 2023

On Jan 12, 2023, at 20:23, chilli.namesake at gmail.com wrote:

> What's strange is port outdated doesn't show anything, so I expect these ports are broken and my install doesn't know it. I bet it has something to do with port reclaim running when I tried to selfupdate. I deleted all the build directories out of habit.
>
> gegl @0.4.40_0+quartz+vala (active)
>
> but ninja is not installed for some reason :/
> And idk what is using these ports.
>
>> ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
>> Command failed:  cd "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_macports_release_tarballs_ports_graphics_gegl/gegl/work/build" && /opt/local/bin/ninja -j8 -v
>> Exit code: 1
>> Error: Failed to build gegl: command execution failed
>> Error: See /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_macports_release_tarballs_ports_graphics_gegl/gegl/main.log for details.
>> Error: rev-upgrade failed: Error rebuilding gegl
>> Error: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets if you believe there is a bug.
>

> <main.log>

The ninja port is installed and building gegl is using ninja.

The build fails because:

:info:build ../gegl-0.4.40/operations/external/raw-load.c:117:29: error: no member named 'shot_select' in 'libraw_output_params_t'
:info:build           p->LibRaw->params.shot_select = o->image_num;
:info:build 1 error generated.

This is the ticket for this issue:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/66667

It has been fixed. Run "sudo port selfupdate" to receive the fix.