Macports won't uninstall

Isabelle Dolan isabelle.dolan at formlabs.com
Mon Jan 23 18:43:35 UTC 2023

I tried running uninstall and got this:
> Running command: /opt/local/bin/port -fp uninstall installed
> Error: No ports matched the given expression

I am running a script that uninstalls macports using 'Running command:
/opt/local/bin/port -fp uninstall installed' and then reinstall the proper
configuration. Since the script can't uninstall it, I tried to follow the
instructions in section 2.4
<https://guide.macports.org/chunked/installing.macports.uninstalling.html> to
uninstall fully. Even after doing that, I still get the same error.

I really need to get past this to be able to finish running the script.

Any suggestions?