[openssh: segmentation fault]

Maxim Abalenkov maxim.abalenkov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 12:28:27 UTC 2023

Dear all,

How are you? I hope all is well with you. I need help please. This morning I ran into an issue of being unable to pull the latest changes from a GitLab repository. I checked the SSH keys, the URL and .ssh/config file. These appear to be correct. On the other hand, I notice that when I run pure ‘ssh’ command in a terminal it crashes with a ‘segmentation fault 11’. I tried re-installing openssh port. But it didn’t help. Would you please help me to debug this issue? Do I miss something obvious? Thank you and have a good day ahead!

—
Best wishes,
Maxim

Maxim Abalenkov \\ maxim.abalenkov at gmail.com