Wine

Sriranga Veeraraghavan sriranga at berkeley.edu
Mon May 1 16:24:36 UTC 2023

Along similar lines - CrossOver from CodeWeavers is the best Wine solution I found for Mac:

https://www.codeweavers.com/ <https://www.codeweavers.com/>

Other possible options are running Win2K under Qemu (version 7.1 is available in macports) or running Win98 under DosBox-X (version 2022.08 is available in macports).  Qemu doesn't emulate a 3D GPU (afaik), so most games aren't playable.  But DosBox-X has Voodoo emulation, which allows games from the 90s to run fairly well.