python3 alias or executable

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Sat Aug 31 12:42:45 UTC 2024

Hi,

I have several python versions installed an dused as dependencies my
macports itself. Fine.
To build ArcticFox browser, I need python2 and on 10.9 this is no issue,
I guess the system python is getting used.
Now I want to try do build current SeaMonkey since no binary is provided
anymore. Officially it fails, but I wanted to sniff around and maybe
with some experts here we can update things.

However:
Lirr:seamonkey-2.53.18.2 multix$ ./mach build
This mach command requires python3, which wasn't found on the system!

I suppose this is business for python_select port, right?