32bit Snow Leopard libc++11 dylibs

Steven stevenaaus at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 06:29:56 UTC 2024

 https://scidvspc.sourceforge.net/But i might pull the plug on this unless you are both a snow leopard fan, and love chess :) in which case email me. I just remembered that it's not really posssible to compile this project on a single OS. It needs a *patched* 32bit build of wish8.5.9 which i can't compile on the same xcode version as the project now requires to compile.

I might start a new thread too... Hope i'm not boring yous.
regards S.A

    On Thursday 27 June 2024 at 10:07:11 am AEST, Ryan Carsten Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

 On Jun 26, 2024, at 05:04, Steven wrote:

> I'm sure macports is amazing, but for a few reasons I don't have the enthusiasm to do new packaging, more than linking in a few dlls, which doesn't seem feasible.

If you mention the URL of your project, someone else could work on creating a MacPorts port of it.