New Port Request: Primesieve from https://github.com/kimwalisch/primesieve

Kenneth Wolcott kennethwolcott at gmail.com
Sat May 25 20:39:40 UTC 2024

Hi, me again :-)

I removed my local installation of Primesieve from /usr/local since
I'm now using the Primesieve from MacPorts.

Now the Perl Primsieve module fails to work because it expects the
Primesieve library to be there.

I could never get the Raku Primesieve module to install, keeps
complaining about not being able to find the Primesieve library.

So, it would be great if the Primesieve bindings could also become a
port (Nim, Perl, Ruby, Raku, Python, ?)

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott