Reply to Maxim Abalenkov, Dave Allured, Ralph Seichter

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Thu Oct 3 18:12:36 UTC 2024

hint: 100ºK = -173.15ºC

The OP probably meant 100-108ºC, unless they've got cryogenic cooling set up somehow. Although that seems high but perhaps not impossible.

On my maxed out 2019 MacBook Pro, the temps I see are typically between 120ºF and 180ºF, well below 212ºF (100ºC). Idling in a slightly warm room, 140ºF is more like it.

~