13_x86_64 builders offline

Ryan Carsten Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Oct 8 09:17:50 UTC 2024

On Oct 8, 2024, at 03:57, P. wrote:

> It looks like the base and ports watchers/builders have been offline since 2nd October resulting in no binary package builds for Ventura since then. Not sure if there is somewhere else to report this.

On October 2 I tried to update its OS to the latest version of macOS 13 and encountered a problem where I could not boot up from any drive anymore. I had not updated the OS on this machine in a long time and it took me awhile to remember that on this machine I have to reset the NVRAM to fix this problem every time I update the OS. That's fixed now and builds will resume shortly.