port "cask" -- installing prebuilt binaries

Mark Anderson mark at macports.org
Sun Dec 13 21:28:55 UTC 2020

So yeah - I think that a name and separate port is a good idea. I'm also on
board for the category for the 0.0001% of us that would use it.

maybe category: binary and binary-PortName like we do with like
py38-something

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <mark at macports.org>
MacPorts Trac WikiPage <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/mark>