[macports-base] rev-upgrade complains for weakly linked dependencies

Jason Liu jasonliu at umich.edu
Mon Oct 16 22:13:53 UTC 2023

Aha, I figured someone else would have encountered a similar situation and
filed a ticket already, but my searches in Trac weren't coming up with
anything. Since the ticket is already 7 years old, I guess that means that
it won't be getting fixed any time soon, so I guess I'll just have to use
the hack I alluded to in my original message.

--
Jason Liu