Sonoma arm64 builder offline?

Jōshin joshin at wholezero.org
Tue Oct 17 18:54:13 UTC 2023

I've been noticing that packages don't seem to have builds on Sonoma on arm64 yet, and build.macports.org shows ports-14 arm64 builder as offline. I assume this is probably already being tracked somewhere, but I couldn't find anything on Trac or the archives and it's been a few weeks now since the release, so I thought I'd ask and see if there's any way to help out.

Thanks for all the work on MacPorts and please forgive any ignorance on my part - it's my first post to the list.