Questions on postfix

Ubence Quevedo (thatrat) thatrat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 23:58:17 UTC 2023

I was just hoping that the postfix would just “work” after getting it compiled, but with Apple doing their own thing with the postfix they ship with macOS Sonoma, it doesn’t look like it’ll be as straightforward a thing as I thought it would be.

This was a nice-to-have and not absolutely necessary for what I would like to do.

I appreciate all of the responses and clarification.

-Ubence