opendx compilation fix pull request

Bernstein, Noam CIV USN NRL (6393) Washington DC (USA) noam.bernstein at nrl.navy.mil
Sat Jul 22 15:33:20 UTC 2023

I found a clean-ish solution (at least in the sense of minimal changes to the portfile) to the failure to compile opendx which is caused by its falling behind current compiler standards since it's unsupported upstream.  There's already a trac ticket from a couple years ago, and I put together a nearly-trivial PR (https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/19553). Is there anything else that I can do to facilitate some fix being incorporated into the main distribution?

thanks,
Noam