Xcode 15 Linker Problem

Carlo Tambuatco oraclmaster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 14:55:51 UTC 2023

Once I upgraded Macports after moving to Sonoma, macports downloaded and
successfully compiled gcc-13 for me and the linker does appear to be
working as it did before. I don't know who explicitly addressed this
problem or how but whoever did seems to have fixed the linker problem for
Sonoma. For those who continue using XCode CLT 15 on Ventura, and have not
upgraded Macports yet, who knows?