moar (better than less) conflicts with moarVM (needed for Raku)

Kenneth Wolcott kennethwolcott at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 01:15:53 UTC 2023

Hi;

  I noticed today that when trying to build moar port from source that
port stops immediately by stating the previously-known conflict with
MoarVM rather than building it first and then complaining when the
installation occurs and the conflict is readily apparent.  This is an
improvement; thanks to those who improved this.  It would be great to
have both co-exist peacefully, however.

Thanks,
Ken